Its a very interesting news for the Pokemon Go players that Niantic has updated their app with the “Buddy System” which is almost releasing anytime soon. What you are going to get inside the app are a load of options, have a look:
- Trainers can now choose a Pokemon to be their buddy. A trainer will now earn a candy for walking for their buddy Pokemon.
- Now its easier as Niantic claims to select Pokemon on the screen.
- The bug with the egg hatching without animation seems to be fixed as well
- You will see lesser lags and hang issues during switching networks
- Pokemon Go plus support and some text bugs fixed.
- Jailbroken iphones will not be able to play Pokemon Go
This seems really awesome after a long wait for a lot of Pokemon Go users who were having a tough time with Pokemon Go bugs.
We will add more tutorials for you to use these Pokemon Go updates to your advantage and tricks that you can use to play and catch Pokemons better. Also we have some free gems for you to use so do subscribe to our blog.
To add to the fun of playing Pokemon Go, we have a messenger app for you guys which you can use to talk to other trainers around you and get notified whenever you are near a Poke Gym or Poke stop. What’s more? You can share pics of your Pokemon Go achievements in the chatroom with people in your area and the world. To download the app, click the link below :
DOWNLOAD POKE-CHAT MESSENGER FOR POKEMON GO
If you did not know there are a lot of apps that pay you, sometimes for doing tasks, watching ads and sometimes doing nothing at all. I have been trying to find out the best apps for you so you can earn the maximum amount spending the least amount of time and yet still making nice bucks. All you will need is a mobile phone and an internet connection.
Here are some of the ways you can make money with apps :
- Installing apps : Though its a bad start to talk about the most obvious way of making money with apps, installing apps can be one of simplest methods that a lot of people use to make some bucks online. You can make around 5 to 30 usd per day (depending upon your location and ad credits) with these apps. Apps like “FeaturePoints”, “AppDown”, “TokenWall” and “TapBooty” are some of the examples of such apps.
- Completing Surveys : Reading emails, signing up to apps/websites and completing opinion tasks though most difficult can be highly rewarding. InboxDollars, i-Say Mobile, Swagbucks, Gigwalk are some of the apps which you can use to earn cash completing such surveys. There is no fixed amount that you can earn through these but they do have high potential and usually pay more than other methods.
- Lockscreen : Did you know that there are apps that pay you just for setting their custom lockscreen on your phone? These custom lockscreens have ads which allows them to earn from you and hence they share the ad revenues with you. Apps like Sidejoy, Adme, Fronto and Unlock & Win by Perk can be used for the purpose.
- Share and Earn : Some apps already have surveys, app installs and other methods but allow users to make money by inviting others to install the apps. This is done by sharing a referral code. Apps like AppNana, GetGiftz are popular in this category. Just use the invitation codes and share yours with others and exchange the points for real cash.
- Background Apps : Most passive way of making money is just by allowing your phone to run some apps in the background for many hours. If you have a spare phone, you can just keep running these apps 24/7 and watch your income grow. People make more than $300 per month with just this method. Most popular and recommended app in this category are Perk and ChargePay. Other examples include Your Panels, Screenwise Trends Panel, App Trailers etc.
- Watch TV Shows : Just check in TV shows with your device during the right time using audio recording for less than a minute and earn $10 a day. This was the idea of the Viggle app. You can watch TV shows that you like and can simply check in those pay more to earn cash. Perk also allows you to watch TV shows to earn money but I would recommend that you try out Viggle app.
- Tasks : Apps like Field Agent and Task Rabbit allow users to earn money doing real world tasks such as taking photos of products on walmart and pay users for the same. This also can be a good source of income provided you are free to take up those tasks.
- Test Apps : Ever wondered that just testing apps and giving reviews can earn you $50 a day? With websites like UserTesting, Trymyui, Youeye etc… you can earn around $10 per test and more than $50 a day for both Android and IOS apps. A lot of new app developers need honest opinion about their apps, this is where Testing app comes in.
- Cashback rewards : If you love shopping and would like to get discounts and offers, apps like Ibotta, ebates, mobee, reciept dogs make it better for you. You not only get the sale discount among the best offers in the city but you also get a cashback reward on every purchase which you can redeem to your Paypal or amazon gift card.
- Diet Plan : Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could get paid for losing weight and following right diet plan? This was the idea of the “Pact” app. This app prepares a diet plan, set of healthy activities and workout time for you and following the same makes you money. The catch however is that if you don’t follow the plan you lose money.
That was the top 10 list for making money with apps. If you have any questions regarding any of the apps above, you can comment below.
We would also like to inform you that the developer team of this blog is working on an amazing app for you to make money on which by the way can be more rewarding than any of the methods above. To get an email when it launches in app stores, please subscribe using the form on the left (in mobile) or on the right(in desktop).
For more updates like these, don’t forget to subscribe using your email.
Thanks a lot for reading. Enjoy!
A lot of people want to blog but either they do not know where and how to start or they do not find it profitable to start one, which is why many of us procrastinate on the idea. Truth be told, starting a blog is not difficult but the time it can take to make it profitable for you can take months to years. Though there are variety of ways making money from a blog which I will discuss in the article, the conversion rates are really low unless you have really good number of readers. In this article I will also talk about building your email lists along with other sources of traffic. The information I share here is my experience with blogging for the past two years. Being a successful blogger requires perseverance and passion, if you want to just make money consider reading my other posts on making money online. Trust me there are better ways to make money if you are just looking for ways to make money online. However, if you have a passion for blogging about a topic you are interested in, then keep reading.
Lets begin by talking about starting a blog. Here are some of the tools and services you will need before you publish your first post :
Continue reading Beginners guide to making money online blogging 2016